From art to computers and health and everything in between.
Come and see where your journey takes you.
Check out our wide range of classes - something to suit everyone.
The office is open from9am - 2 pm during January to take enrolments. Please call us on 9598-2977 to secure your place in the course of your choice. Classes with less than 5 participants shall not run. You can print out our Enrolment form here.
What's New in 2018
- We're sorry to say farewell to our art tutor Terry Cheverton. We thank him for the fantastic years with us.Please welcome our new Acrylic Painting tutor Craig Penny and new Drawing tutor Bernadette Greenwood!
- Their classes run on Thursdays from 1 pm - 3 pm and 9.30am - 11.30am respectively.
- The UK & Expats Playgroup is now on Thursdays from 9.30am-12pm instead of Wednesday.
- There's a new Creative Writing Class with Janet on Thursdays from 7pm-9pm.
- Little Boppers (Tambourine Time) no longer runs on Mondays and is now only available for Tuesdays.
- We now have Social Ballroom & Latin Dancing on the 3rd Saturday of every month (after January). The next dance is on February the 17th!
- Try Ballet for all ages with Alanna's Theatre and Dance Studio!
- We're hosting a new choir group, Parkinson's Victoria.
- Come join us for the new JAM Music Therapy class on Wednesdays at 5pm.
We have a once off $5 annual administration fee payable each year.
Volunteering is great for your mind & body. Please call us on 9598 2977 to discuss how you can commit a few hours per week and help make a difference.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our Community Centre.
ADDRESS: 14 Willis Street, Hampton 3188 (Melways Reference 76F5)
The team at HCC: Lynne, Janet, Melanie, Trish and Brigid.
PHONE: (03) 9598 2977 | FAX: (03) 9598 2741 | EMAIL: email@example.com
Office Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Closed during the first week of each school holiday and from December 15th to January 15th for Christmas holidays.
PARKING: Ample parking at the rear of Woolworths. The parking is free and is subject to 2hr or 4hr time constraints.
DISABILITIES: The centre caters for people with disabilities. Wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Three-minute walk from Hampton train station.